Property owners - landlords

Property owners - landlords

All types of property owners policies


Residential & Commercial

Professional let

DSS Let (Rent assisted)

Student Let

Holiday let

Unoccupied Let

DSS (Local Authority) Referred




Any Business Premises considered

Optional covers

Accidental Damage – Subsidence - alternative accommodation - Loss of rent – Trace and Access – landlords contents

Main stream Insurers and specialist property owner Insurers

If you do not see a category that covers your needs, please call our dedicated staff on 01642 492776 for a confidential consultation.

It is often the case that finding a problem, leaking pipe for example as below, can cost more to find than to fix. It is important to have trace & access insurance to limit your exposure to expensive searches. We are happy to review your current policy free of charge and advise you on what you may need as a landlord.

 Get trace & access today.

 It is very important to protect your property against accidental and malicious damage so that any problems can be rectified quickly allowing the property to be repaired and let to new tenants.

Call D&G today, 01642 492776 for a confidential consultation with a member of our dedicated staff.